Royal Wedding Schedule
THE WEDDING OF
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS
PRINCE WILLIAM OF WALES, K.G.
MISS CATHERINE MIDDLETON
- Between 0815 BST and 0945 BST
- The general congregation will arrive at the Great North Door of Westminster Abbey.
- From 0950 BST
- Prime Ministers and Governors-General of various Commonwealth countries, the Diplomatic Corps and other guests arrive at the Abbey.
- 1010 BST
- Prince William and Prince Harry leave Clarence House for Westminster Abbey.
- 1015 BST
- Prince William and Prince Harry arrive at the Abbey.
- 1020 BST
- Members of foreign royal families arrive at Westminster Abbey from Buckingham Palace.
- 1020 BST
- Kate Middleton’s mother, Carole, and brother, James, leave the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey.
- 1025 BST
- Minor members of the Royal Family leave Buckingham Palace for Westminster Abbey.
- 1035 BST
- The Duke of York and his daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, leave for Westminster Abbey along with the Earl and Countess of Wessex, the Princess Royal and Vice-Admiral Timothy Laurence.
- 1038 BST
- The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall leave Clarence House for Westminster Abbey.
- 1040 BST
- The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh leave Buckingham Palace for Westminster Abbey.
- 1048 BST
- The bridesmaids and pages leave the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey.
- 1051 BST
- The bride, accompanied by her father Michael, leaves the Goring Hotel for Westminster Abbey.
- 1100 BST
- The marriage service begins and is relayed by speakers along the route.
- 1215 BST
- The carriage procession of the bride and bridegroom with a captain’s escort of the Household Cavalry, followed by The Queen’s procession with a sovereign’s escort of the Household Cavalry, leaves Westminster Abbey for Buckingham Palace.
- 1230 BST
- The bride’s carriage procession arrives at Buckingham Palace.
- 1240 BST
- Members of the Royal Family and members of foreign royal families arrive at Buckingham Palace.
- 1325 BST
- The Queen and the bride and bridegroom, together with their families, appear on the balcony.
- 1330 BST
- Fly past by the Royal Air Force and Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.